Click on cover images to link to item records in our catalogue.

Monday, April 11, 2011

Let the Library come to you

Do you love to read but find it difficult to get to the Library because of age or disability? Why not let the Library come to you? The Housebound service is available to you in your own home, and with the help of volunteer couriers, can provide books in standard and large print as well as audio books, magazines, videos, DVDs, and music CDs. This is a free service for those people who live within the Invercargill City Council rating area.
If you are interested in becoming a member or know of someone else who would benefit from the service, please contact me. I will then arrange for a home visit to discuss your requirements and explain how the service operates. Please phone me on (03) 211 1444 or email me at housebound@ilibrary.co.nz I look forward to meeting some new housebound members.

Alison Fraser, Housebound Librarian.

No comments:

Post a Comment